Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My methodology on Saving, Using Coupons, and Stockpiling




Just to give everyone an idea of how I grocery shop with a budget of only $50 a week and I still get a buggy full of name brand groceries for my family. First off, I need to explain the rule of when you find a GREAT almost free deal, you want to stockpile those items so when the time comes you don't have to pay full price for those items when you need them. So that leaves your grocery trip basically shopping for your necessities that you need for the week such as Milk, Bread, eggs, etc. and then great bargain deals. It may sound hard to believe, but I promise you, It can be done! So far for this week, I have only spent $19.01 on my groceries. Now that sounds like I have hardly bought anything for my poor family to eat, but if anyone walked into my house and viewed my pantry, it would be opening Pandora's Box of Food with the amount that I have stockpiled. I promise there is a rule to this madness and in the end, your wallet will be happy and your stomach will be full!

2 comments:

Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Wow!! That is a lot of stuff!!!

Aggie August 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Wow thats is crazy, I have been over other sites trying to figure out this coupon craze. How do you get your grocery list down to $50?? I work full time and my fiance is on unemployment at the time, and going to school can you help me lol :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP