Sunday, September 13, 2009

CVS Deal 09/13/09


This week at CVS is slow with hardly any bargain deals so I didn't purchase too much other than just to roll my ECBs.
2 Dyna Energy 2pk $4.99
1 Listerine Total Care Mouthwash $3.99
1 Hershey Milk chocolate Bar $0.89
Total Before coupons, sale discounts and ECBs: $15.86
Less:
Previously used ECBs: $12.97
$1.00 off Listerine Total
Free Hershey Bar CVS CRT (Cash Register tape coupon) value up to $0.89
Total Out-of-Pocket $0.00 plus tax = $1.39 and I earned $11.98 back in ECBs to be used on my next purchase. **A Grand total of 91% Savings after sale prices and coupons**

1 comments:

Rachel September 18, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

I also do Target and CVS Coupon Match ups and Ad Previews.

I try to get it started for the next week a little ahead of time. Usually I get them up around Thurs. or Friday.

I just posted what I was able to find so far for next week.

new this week, I'm adding Mr Linkys to the Target and CVS Weekly Deals posts

When you have completed your match ups please stop by and add your link.

http://www.chachingqueen.com/search/label/target

http://www.chachingqueen.com/search/label/cvs

Cha Ching Queen
www.chachingqueen.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP