Friday, September 25, 2009

I will be MIA for a week BECAUSE....


We are going to Disney World!
This is our first BIG vacation as a family. My husband and I decided it would be fun since having our last little one to take a big vacation trip for a week. It is hard to imagine that it has been five years since we have really taken a "BIG" vacation trip but I guess time really does fly by once you start having kids. My oldest son who is 4 years old is thrilled to finally meet Mickey in person. I don't know how we are going to manage three kids under the age of five there, but I know it will be fun no matter what!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and as soon as we get back next Friday, I will start posting new bargain deals again.

1 comments:

Kristin from Couponing to Disney September 25, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Awesome! I hope you have a great time and I look forward to hearing about your trip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP