- Frugal Mom Of Three Boys - Veronica has a great frugal living blog with unique content and good tips.
A few rules accompany the award:
- Place the logo on the blog.
- Link to the person who nominated the blog for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So Here is the 7 things about myself that I hope you MIGHT find interesting:
- I have three boys (ages 4, 2, and a 5 month old) that I spend my entire day chasing after, cleaning up spilled milk, baby powder, you name it. My 2 year old is very creative with making messes.
- I have played the piano since I was 5 years old and still love to play today when I get a free chance.
- I absolutely love to coupon! It has become almost like a game to see how much I can save on each grocery trip.
- I am so OCD....haha..My husband thinks I am seriously demented in some way since I love to have every item in my house in it's own "Special" little home/place. Hey, I like a clean house :)
- I have two college degrees from University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Bachelor of Science in Accounting (I love numbes, I tell ya...LOL) and a Bachelor of Science in Economics.
- I have two cats, Cricket and Corky, who love to say they rule my house even though my children think they rule the house too.
- I am actually very crafty - I love to quilt, cross stitch, and make items. It helps pass the time when I am at home with the kids
Seven (7) blogs I’d like to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- Money Saving Madness- A great site to find AWESOME deals, unique posts to read, and coupon match-ups for all the upcoming sales.
- To Save A Penny - Love this site for she has really helped me find some great deals to save extra cash on my grocery trips & even saving money at restaurants!
- Coupon Journey - A site you will love for great giveaways, awesome finds, and new printable coupons.
- Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls - A site you will want to visit and bookmark for she has great giveaways going on right now & the latest finds.
- From Dates to Diapers - A wondeful site about menu planning, family, & being with your children.
- A Journey of 1,000 Stitches - I frequent her site quite often to see what her new projects that she is working on and to get some innovative ideas on craft projects.
- Sewing Mom - Another site that I have to frequent everyday to read about family life & children.