Sunday, October 4, 2009

CVS Deal 10/04/09



Wow, is it hard to get back into the groove of things after being gone on Vacation for a week! I was able to run out this morning to do my deals and BOY did it feel great to get out of the house, let the husband watch the kids, so I could have at least an hour of sanity time. CVS is having a better sale this week on bargains than the past couple of weeks so I was excited to find some freebies.

3 Revlon Nail Color Nail Polish $3.99 each
1 Colgate 360 Acti Toothbrush $2.99
1 Tone Mango 2 pk soap bars $1.88
2 Newspapers $2.00 each
1 Huggies diapers $8.99


Total Before coupons, sale discounts and ECBs: $38.24

Less:

Previously used ECBs: $11.98

$3.00 off any Revlon Color Cosmetic product CVS CRT Coupon (Cash Register Tape)

$1.00 off any Revlon Color Product x 3

$1.00 any Tone body wash or Bar soap product printable coupon

$1.50 off any Huggies Diaper Product (Home mailer)

$1.00 Colgate 360 Acti Toothbrush printable coupon


Total Out-of-Pocket $3.35 plus tax and I earned $12.00 back in ECBs to be used on my next purchase.

**A Grand total of 86% Savings after sale prices and coupons**

To see my coupon match-ups, Visit HERE

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP