Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lowes Food Trip 10/07


4 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats - $2.00 each
1 box of Mini Wheats Little Bites - $2.00
3 Kellogg's Pop-tarts - $1.66 each
4 boxes of Betty crocker fruit snacks - $2.50 each
1 Pillsbury Brownie Mini bites - $1.50
1 Bryan Corn Dogs (for my kids) - $2.00 (no coupon used on this)
1 Lowes Foods Yeast Rolls - $2.99 (No coupon...Sniff..)
5 jars of Beech Nut Baby food for my little one - $0.50 each (no coupon for these)


Total Before coupons and sale discounts: $46.95

Less:
$5/$25 InstaSave
$1.50/2 Printable coupon for Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats x 2
$1.00/1 Mini Wheats Little Bites from the back of a Cereal Box
$0.55/1 Kellogg Pop-tarts x 3
$0.55 off One Kellogg's Pop-Tarts InstaSave
$0.40/1 printable coupon for Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks x 4
$0.40/1 coupon for Pillsbury Brownie Minis

Total After Coupons & Sale Discounts:$16.63 plus tax and I earned $4.00 in Fresh Rewards

To see my Lowes Foods Coupon Match-ups, Visit Here


2 comments:

Stephens Family Zoo October 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

LOVE your blog and tips for us!! You've helped me save bunches for our family!

We are Lowe's "members".. how do you get the $5/$25 InstaSave coups?? I never see them online?

Stephanie

Veronica October 15, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Sorry Stephanie that I haven't replied back to you sooner. I am so happy to hear that you are saving so much with your groceries. I am always excited anymore to go grocery shopping because saving money is almost like a game for me know :)
The $5/$25 instasave coupon comes from logging onto Lowes Foods website, clicking on E-offers, from there you can select different coupons that Lowes Foods is offering for that week. These E-offers come off automatically as soon as they scan your store loyalty card. They work wonders too if you can pair them up with manufacturer coupons to save even more money.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP