Monday, October 5, 2009

September Survey Totals


This month was slow for me on making any money with surveys however I was spending less time filling these out and spending more time with starting up my blog (which is so much fun!) So far since starting to fill out surveys, I notice that I can have several good months were I make a good amount then several months together where I flop with nothing so in other words, take it in strides.
  • Earned: $1.50 in September
  • Paid in a point system where $1.00 equals 10 points and you can cash-out when you reach a balance of $5 or more

Global Opinions/Synovate

  • Earned: $5 in September
  • Paid by point system where 5,000 points =$5. You can cash-out starting at $5 or more

Surveyhead

  • Earned: $25 in September
  • Minimum of $25 balance to cash out via Paypal

SurveySpot

  • Earned: $15 in September
  • Minimum of $5 to cash-out ~ paid by check

Generation Mom

  • $50.00 gift card for product test in September
  • Join their team at Generation Mom if you would love to try infant/toddler products and sometimes get paid for it too!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP