Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sunday Coupons PREVIEW


This coming Sunday paper will have One RedPlum (RP) insert, one SmartSource (SS), and one Proctor & Gamble insert (P&G). You can see the full line-up of coupons at Sunday Coupon Preview.
Here is a few favorites that I see so far:
  • Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough - $1.00 off one
  • Nestle Toll House Morsel - $0.50 off one
  • Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer - $0.50 off one
  • Cinnamon Crunch Cereal - $0.75 off one
  • FREE Glade Scented Oil Candles Refill wyb Scented Oil Candle Holder
  • $0.75/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner
  • And Many, Many more Great coupons!!

2 comments:

LaVonne June 24, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Thanks for posting about this. I appreciate it. I am also excited about the new $1 Coffemate coupon. Thanks for the heads up. I need to go and print that one :)

Also, thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. Stop by again anytime. Blessings!

LaVonne
www.longwaitforisabella.blogspot.com

Heather January 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP