- When I find a GREAT deal on meats, I will purchase extra for dinners for the upcoming weeks and store them in my freezer
- Bread....YUP that freezes too! About a month ago, Food Lion had a sale on their store brand sandwich bread where I was able to purchase two loaves of bread for about $0.75 for both. So I stocked up on bread and stored them in my freezer. When you are ready to use the bread, I typically take a loaf of bread out the day before, let it thaw, and it still taste fresh!
- Deli meats for sandwiches - typically with a sale at Food Lion matched with their Deli FLIP (Food Lion Printable), you can get a lb. of sliced deli meat for $1.00 - $1.50 per lb. Great stock-up opportunity to where I don't have to pay full price for sandwich meat during the school year
- Dry Goods such as pasta, Mac N'Cheese, Rice, Cereal, etc. typically have a longer shelf life so you will be just fine storing these products in your pantry if you know you will be consuming these within the year
- Muffin mixes & Cookie Mixes - if I know it will be awhile before making these items, I will go ahead and freeze these too!
- Other freezer items that I store: Shredded Cheese, Hot Dog/Hamburger Buns, Hot Dogs, etc.
Other Items that I stockpile which you should never, EVER, have to pay full price for:
- Toilet Paper - typically you can get this product at a rock bottom price
- Toothpaste - you should never have to pay OOP for this item unless it is paying the tax for it! Typically you can get Toothpaste for FREE with CVS deals
- Toothbrushes - FREE
- Razors & Shaving Cream - Close to FREE if not FREE
- Shampoo & Conditioner - FREE
- Certain brands of Make-up - Close to free if not FREE
- Mouthwash - FREE
- Laundry detergent - typically you can stockpile these items when they are on sale at CVS & grocery store deals
- Cleaning Supplies - FREE
- Aluminum Foil - FREE
- Sandwich bags, etc. - Close to FREE
- Deodorants - FREE
- Stain Remover such as Shout - Close to FREE
- Tons & Tons of Johnson's Buddies Soap for my Kids - FREE
- Facial cleanser & Scrubs - Close to FREE
- Kotex feminine products - FREE
- Air Freshener and Plug-ins - FREE
- Napkins and Paper Plate Products - FREE
- Condiments such as Ketchup & Mustard - FREE
Do you stockpile and freeze certain items? IF SO, please post a comment & share. I would love to know what other people are doing when it comes to stockpiling their goodies!